You are using an old browser with security vulnerabilities and can not use the features of this website.
The Potsdam University Library is a member of the Berlin-Brandenburg Judaica Network which was founded in 2003 under the library’s supervision. The Network views itself as an un-bureaucratic consortium of relevant libraries in the region. The librarians meet on an occasional basis to exchange ideas. One of the Network’s products is the Judaica Union Catalogue.
The network’s members include...
• The Abraham Geiger College Library
• Institut Kirche und Judentum Library
• Freie Universität Berlin Library
• Humboldt-University Library
• Library of the Jewish Museum Berlin
• Library of the Moses Mendelssohn Center for European-Jewish Studies
• Selma Stern Zentrum für Jüdische Studien Berlin-Brandenburg
• State Library of Berlin
• Potsdam University Library
• The Library of the Center for Research on Antisemitism, Technical University of Berlin
For questions concerning the Judaica Network contact Dr. Andreas Kennecke.