Universitätsverlag Potsdam is a member of the AG Universitätsverlage (Working Group of University Presses).
The working group is an association of university presses and publishing service providers from German-speaking countries that offer publishing services and are affiliated with a research institution.
The membership criteria include especially quality assurance according to scientific standards and the support of Open Access.
The publications of the Universitätsverlag Potsdam are included in the joint Catalog of the AG Universitätsverlage.
• supervision of technical production process
• quality assurance by typographical standards, proofreading etc.
• we can recommend professional typesetters or proofreaders - if necessary
• we offer cover designs according to our corporate identity or free cover designs
• design and production of marketing materials
• publications provided with ISBN/ISSN, URN, DOI and ORCID
• registration at the bibliography of the German National Library/Deutsche Nationalbibliothek (DNB)
• upload of full text to Google Books
• registration at the Directory of Deliverable Books/Verzeichnis lieferbarer Bücher (VLB)
• publication of the online version as well as permanent archiving on our DINI certified Publication Server.
• distribution via our web shopand the book trade
• reprints at the expense of University Press ensure long-term availability in the book trade
• invoicing and revenue monitoring
• shipping of deposit copies and distribution via publication exchange, if applicable
• sending review copies to specialist journals