You are in the first semester and/or need a general introduction to the library?
We will be happy to help you to find your way around. In thiscourse we introduce our three library locations and our catalogue. We will explain how to search and borrow literature. We also give a first overview of databases and electronic journals.
The following questions will be discussed in this online course:
- Where is the University Library located?
- How do I find my way through the departmental libraries?
- Which media may be checked out?
- What functions does the online user account offer?
- How are the media assembled?
- How do I search for literature in the online catalogue (OPAC)?
- How do I order and reserve books?
- Where do I find articles from journals or books?
- Which electronic resources are available and how do I use them?